This course covers the fundamentals of refrigeration and air conditioning and is the perfect introduction to the industry. You will gain a basic understanding of the vapour compression cycle, component functions and the procedures required to troubleshoot and commission these systems.
Who is it for?
For technicians who would like to complete basic theory training prior to completing the C&G 2079 F-Gas qualification or just to enhance their knowledge. If you are coming from an electrical/mechanical background or are new to the industry then we highly recommend this course.
- Module 1 – Vapour Compression Cycle & The 4 Major Components
- Module 2 – Ancillary Components
- Module 3 – Pressure Enthalpy Chart & Energy Efficiency
- Module 4 – Commissioning Rules Of Thumb
- Module 5 – Troubleshooting Techniques